Below are the top 10 reasons why 2Pac is still alive. I have heard over 50 reasons to prove he is alive, but I decided on the top 10, and posted them here! I have included some other info that may prove some reasons wrong as well... Even some reasons that prove Suge Knight killed him... I suggest printing out this page so you can show everyone! If you think 2Pac is dead or there's no kind of scandal in his death, prepare to be convinced otherwise!
1. 2Pac now calls himself Makaveli... Machiavelli was an Italian war strategist who advocated faking one's death to fool their enemies... 2Pac was a fan of his and had read his books several times. Perhaps 2Pac is taking his advice... (But that is not all Machiavelli did... Nicolo Machiavelli was a political, military theorist, historian, playwright, diplomat, and military planner. He is well known today. Some of his works are "The Prince" (1513), and The Art of War (1521). NOTE: Bone Thugs 'N' Harmony's new double album which features 2Pac rather Makaveli is called just that. "The Art Of War". Coincedence Or Not???)
2. 2Pac was cremated the day after he died... Since when does some one get cremated the day after a murder? There was no autopsy. Plus, no one can ask to dig up his grave like they wanted to do with Elvis and like they did with Abraham Lincoln. (In the new book entitled "Death Of Tupac Shakur" there is a picture of 2Pac receiving an autopsy. This may prove this reason to be false, or it's a fake (edited) picture. To my knowledge, 2Pac did not reveive an autopsy though. I don't know about this picture...)
3. 2Pac has completed 2 movies, 3 LP's, and keeps on appearing on new artist's albums... (Many of the unheard songs 2Pac has completed are unreleased and not on any albums) Why would he do so much at one time??? With so many people upset about 2Pac's death, literally anything connected with him is bound to net a whole lot of cash... (Yet, 2Pac had big plans for 'Makaveli Records'. This may be why he's completed so many songs. Makaveli Records is the the new record company 2Pac planned on doing with "Tha Outlaw Immortalz". He was leaving Death Row Records. Suge Knight could have killed 2Pac so they could get all the money. 2Pac's mother is currently suing Death Row Records for this money.)
4. In a 1994 interview with Tupac, he said before he went to prison that if he was ever sent to prison when he came out he would be worse than before. He was. He also said when he came out it would be like he was reborn. Was he speaking literally? He already died and he was worse when he came out of jail, plus Tupac switched his rapping name from 2Pac to Makaveli, that could be considered a rebirth, all that's left is a physical rebirth (A sighting) and so far he's already completed more than half of this prophecy.
5. The cover of 2Pac's latest album, Makaveli has 2Pac looking like Jesus Christ... Could he be planning a resurrection? (I am almost sure Death Row Records did this themselves for the publicity. It just adds to the whole 2Pac alive stuff which has been getting the album more sales.)
6. Las Vegas is a payoff city, meaning all sorts of folks have been known to be on the take. That means doctors, press, lawyers, etc. (This works both ways... The payoff city Las Vegas could be a factor in either 2Pac faking his death OR Suge Knight killing him.)
7. The producer on the new Makaveli album is simply "SIMON." This was the apostle who helped Jesus carry the cross and one of the first to witness his resurrection. Could Suge be SIMON?
8. There are many numerological coincidences. Tupac was gunned down exactly seven months after All Eyez On Me was released. The number seven keeps coming up too. He was shot on September 7th and survived on 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and died the 13th. This could explain the title of his new album.... "The Don Killuminati: The 7 day theory." 2pac was 25. His age adds up to 7 (2 + 5). Even his time of death, 4:03, adds up to 7 (4 + 0 + 3). Also, on track five on the Makaveli album the voice at the begining says "And if the Lord returns in the coming seven days, then we'll see ya next time." He even talks about the number 7 on his album! There are more 'coincidences' too.. The newest is on his brand new double album entitled "R U Still Down?". This album was released on November 25th. 2 + 5 = 7. The 7 day theory continues! What's with this?
9. Inside the cover of 2Pac's newest album, it reads "Exit: 2pac, Enter: Makaveli" as if 2pac has died and Makaveli born. There is also that statement by 2Pac saying when he came out it would be like he was reborn. (Refer to #4)
10. 2Pac's video 'I Ain't Mad At Ya' foretold his death .... 2Pac dies in that video. Then a new video came out under the name "Makaveli". Its just like 2Pac died in "I Ain't Mad At Cha", and Makaveli was born in "Toss It Up". Exit 2Pac Enter: Makaveli. It all makes sense!